top of page
[ HANK EVERS BLOG ]
About Siempre Strategia
I chose “Siempre Strategia” or Always Strategic to represent my personal website because everything considered must be for the greater glory of God and must adhere to the strategic principles of managerial accountability and risk adjusted performance.
Although my resume speaks for itself, I believe a unique characteristic is having integrated the true meaning and value of stewardship into secular business practices.
For your consideration and included below are a few of the articles I have had published in the Orange County Catholic and several links to radio programs on which I was a guest.
Siempre Adelante, Siempre Strategia.
ABOUT SIEMPRE STRATEGIA
About Hank Evers
As a senior business manager with decades of marketing experience in public relations, communications and sales, I am blessed to have transitioned a heart-felt avocation into a full-time vocation using my extensive corporate experience to positively impact the Catholic Church on a diocesan level for the past 9 years. As a leader and natural mentor, I consistently drive positive change and successfully promote fruitful ideas. I use my gifts of organizational and interpersonal skills to efficiently bring major projects from concept through implementation. As a resourceful visionary and personable professional I pray the future will allow me to continue work that supports the Great Commission and bring more souls closer to Jesus Christ.
BLOGS + PODCASTS
• REVISITING THE NEW EVANGELIZATION
• HALLMARK MOVIE OR REAL LIFE?
• NEW PIECE ADDED TO MICHELANGELO’S SISTINE CHAPEL EXHIBITION
• SCIENCE AND THE SHROUD OF TURIN
• THE POWER OF ORANGE COUNTY CATHOLIC RADIO
• O HOLY NIGHT!
• THE REAL THING First Communion celebrations can re-engage “lapsed” Catholics
• PASTA-THON FEEDS BODIES AND SOULS Fundraiser for Caterina's Club exceeds goaL
• A STORY OF GRACE How one woman made sure her daughter was educated in the Catholic school system
• A MISSIONARY VACATION As you begin to think about your next getaway,
consider traveling to a region where you can care for others
• DIOCESE OF ORANGE NAMES INTERIM DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
• OC CATHOLIC RADIO with Rick Howick “Strategic Marketing”
• Catholic Sports View with Bob Gibson “Conference on Business & Ethics”
• EPISODE#1 CATHEDRAL SQUARE: FR. CHRISTOPHER SMITH’S DEBUT RADIO SHOW Fr. Christopher Smith and Hank Evers take you on a journey that is ALL about Christ Cathedral.
• EPISODE#2 CATHEDRAL SQUARE: RENOVATION PROCESS AND PROGRESS OF CHRIST On today’s podcast, Fr. Christopher Smith and co-host Hank Evers offer you a ‘virtual audio tour’ of what you can expect to see inside the newly transformed Christ Cathedral
• EPISODE#3 CATHEDRAL SQUARE: CHRIST CATHEDRAL – A PLACE OF PILGRIMAGE Fr. Christopher Smith and co-host Hank Evers discuss the process of how the iconic ‘Crystal Cathedral’ will soon be transformed into Christ Cathedral
• CALL ME CATHOLIC with Peggy Normandon “Conference on Business & Ethics
• Defending our faith and truth on the airwaves
I'm reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward.
I reflect with a purpose. — Kobe Bryant
bottom of page